Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. It’s not too cold and not too hot. You can wear cute sweaters and fun boots. The air feels light and airy with a little bit of an evening crisp. It smells of cinnamon and apples and pumpkins and lattes, at least in my world it does. And those fall color tones have my heart. I know if i were to get married again I would definitely get married in the fall.
What’s your favorite season? Are you getting married in it? (or did you get married in your favorite season?)
This years current Fall wedding trends are so rich and beautiful. You’ll be seeing lots of hues of blues, plums, and ivories mixed with blush tones and metallic. The tones set the perfect scene of modern vintage romance…a little bit of an oxymoron. Go big or go home when it comes to flowers. Big gorgeous wildflower bouquets, mixes of classics with some unsuspecting ones. Artichockes? Berries, anyone?
Vintage inspired waves flowing into beautiful curls, braids and knots, high textured and voluminous buns worn either super high or really low.
I am so excited for all the upcoming fall weddings and trends. But, for now I shall just relish in this photo shoot “Al Fresco Meditteranean Romance” I got to be a part of. Just bursting with all the fall trends. It’s currently featured on Artfully Wed
• Photographer: Daybreak + Dusk Photography
• Event Designer: Event Science
• Venue: The Darlington House
• Floral Designer: Confetti + Bloom
• Cake Designer: Mwokaji Cakery
• Dress Designer: Sarah Seven
• Stationery Designer: Paper Plum Co.
• Hair Stylist: Dannielle Robeson
• Makeup Artist: Amber Bailey, The Vanity Belle
• Rentals: Borrowed Blu
• Furniture Rentals: To Be Designed
• Chair Rentals: The Chiavari Guys
• Bride: Elina Dmitrieva
• Groom: Tyler Dash White
• Shoes: Badgley Mischka
• Rings: James Allen
• Bride’s Hair Accessories: Hair Comes the Bride
• Groom’s Attire: Groom Studio
• Linens: Party Crush Studio